Availability and Connectivity
- Use of PGP requires internet connectivity and telecommunications links. You are responsible for any costs or charges that you may incur to access, view and/or use PGP.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure PGP is available at all times, given the nature of the internet and communications networks, we cannot guarantee this.
- We give no assurance or warranty that your access to PGP will be uninterrupted, free from faults, errors or omissions, or that any defect whether identified or not will be corrected.
- We may suspend or restrict access to PGP to allow us or our suppliers to carry out essential updating, maintenance and repairs. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to restore your access to PGP as soon as possible.
- If you are unable to access PGP, please report it to our Helpdesk, or your DFSA relationship manager.
- PGP is provided “as is” and we give no assurance or warranty that it is accurate, complete, correct or error-free. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical difficulties you may experience with PGP.
- We make or give no warranties, representations, conditions or other terms of any kind (whether implied, express or statutory) in connection with PGP.
- We give no assurance or warranty that PGP is free from any viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, programme or macros.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software or systems used in connection with PGP.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use or misuse of PGP (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill). Nothing in this disclaimer excludes our liability to you under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify us from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or related to your use or misuse of PGP.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode